Check the new InfinityFree client area!

In the next few days, we will release the new InfinityFree client area! From now on, you will be able to easily access and manage all your hosting accounts through one convenient interface.

This is the first release of the client area, which contains the following features:

• List your hosting accounts and see their details
  • Change your hosting account passwords

However, we have plans to add a lot more features in the future to help streamline your hosting experience and to give you useful extras to help you and your websites.

What does this mean for new users?
Starting today, all new accounts are created through this new client area. You can sign up at Sign Up for InfinityFree - InfinityFree, and after confirming your e-mail address, you will be able to create accounts through your client area.

What does this mean for existing users?
If you signed up with the old registration system, your accounts have been moved to the new client area. New user accounts have been created based on the e-mail address you entered while creating your account.

To get login to your account, you will need to set a password. To do so, you need to request a password reset here.

If you forgot which e-mail address you used when signing up, please send us an e-mail at [email protected]. Be sure to include your account username!

Also, if you signed up for different accounts with different e-mail addresses, but would like to move those to a single interface, we can do that too. Again, you need to send an e-mail to [email protected]. However, you need to send it from the e-mail address corresponding to the account you want to move, and in the message itself, you need to include the username of the account you want to move, the e-mail address you want to move it to and one of the usernames which is already in that account.

If you have any questions or remarks, please let us know by replying to this topic!

1 Like

The migration which assigns existing accounts to users is taking longer than expected. If you already have an account but your e-mail address isn’t recognized, please wait a few hours because your user profile has not been added yet. DO NOT SIGN UP TWICE, it will prevent your accounts from being migrated properly!

1 Like

The migration has now been completed and all accounts have been assigned to users!

1 Like

Hey.

I think that you pasted the wrong URL of InfinityFree. Link that you wrote was infinityfree.lcl/password/reset however the URL that you meant probably is infinityfree.net/password/reset. Just change that to not confuse the users :smiley:

I could have edited the typo, but I can only edit replies for users with administrative account type…

I think that you were testing new user interface on your local domain and you just pasted in the wrong domain URL.

Mike

I think that you pasted the wrong URL of InfinityFree. Link that you wrote was infinityfree.lcl/password/reset however the URL that you meant probably is infinityfree.net/password/reset. Just change that to not confuse the users :smiley:

I could have edited the typo, but I can only edit replies for users with administrative account type…

I think that you were testing new user interface on your local domain and you just pasted in the wrong domain URL.

Thanks for noticing it! Yes, that’s the URL I used to test locally, but it has been updated now.