ChromeError

hi i have a wordpress website. it has ssl in it. when i try to visit my website it showed not secure, i checked console and it said this.
A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at https://app.infinityfree.net/ was set without the SameSite attribute. A future release of Chrome will only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with SameSite=None and Secure. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at Chrome Platform Status and Chrome Platform Status.

Any Solutions?

Any ideas?

Odd, there should not be any references to app.infinityfree.net on your site.

It would help a lot if you could actually share the link to your site, so we can check for ourselves whether it’s not secure and why that could be. Can you please share the URL?

1 Like

ok davrunaglobal.ga

nope still showing
06%20pm

Can you please share the URL to the page where you see this? I checked your website’s home page, but that just shows our default page without these errors.

1 Like

on the home page where i visit my website it shows this.

It shows a WordPress page for me without any errors in the Javascript console. Do you still get this issue?

1 Like

Yes i do

Then clear your browser cache to make it fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do not know its solution. You’ve to wait for Admin.

1 Like

Ok

no still shows it

i fixed it. i got another domain at it works now

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.