client area discussion

This discussion was created from comments split from: fixsolo.com is already assigned and in use.2.

@Joo_Nath said:
CMIIW, but InfinityFree itself is powered by iFastNet.
@farhanbu Are you trying to setup a premium hosting? And is it solved now? Because your site is working (means you or probably someone already have control over the site)

Yes InfinityFree is powered by iFastNet.
And also the problem might be because he already registered his domain to other web hosting provider like infinityfree that is powered by iFastNet.

@UnknownLolz said:

@Joo_Nath said:
CMIIW, but InfinityFree itself is powered by iFastNet.
@farhanbu Are you trying to setup a premium hosting? And is it solved now? Because your site is working (means you or probably someone already have control over the site)

Yes InfinityFree is powered by iFastNet.
And also the problem might be because he already registered his domain to other web hosting provider like infinityfree that is powered by iFastNet.

If that all is powered by iFastNet then why you don’t start a Hosting company like Infinityfree I agree that infinityfree is powered by IFastNet but @Admin pay hundred of Dollars to iFastNet for us, because as far as I know infinityfree user database is powered by WHMCS which is a paid tool, admin also pay to iFastNet for Forums to make it alive!

@Ranakhas said:
If that all is powered by iFastNet then why you don’t start a Hosting company like Infinityfree I agree that infinityfree is powered by IFastNet but @Admin pay hundred of Dollars to iFastNet for us, because as far as I know infinityfree user database is powered by WHMCS which is a paid tool, admin also pay to iFastNet for Forums to make it alive!

Yes I know,
Admin has done a lot like he bought monstaftp, sitepro license and also bought kopage pro license just for us!

(Correct me if I am wrong) And also your wrong about the WHMCS part, InfinityFree isn’t using WHMCS tool, Admin spent his life just creating this client area by himself using API

@UnknownLolz said:

@Ranakhas said:

Yes I know,
Admin has done a lot like he bought monstaftp, sitepro license and also bought kopage pro license just for us!

(Correct me if I am wrong) And also your wrong about the WHMCS part, InfinityFree isn’t using WHMCS tool, Admin spent his life just creating this client area by himself using API
Maybe but it most likely to be developed with some kinda of WHM tool

@Ranakhas said:
@UnknownLolz said:

@Ranakhas said:

Yes I know, 

(Correct me if I am wrong) And also your wrong about the WHMCS part, InfinityFree isn't using WHMCS tool, Admin spent his life just creating this client area by himself using API

Nein,
The client area was not made by WHMCS Dev team but was made by Admin himself.
Admin really spent his life making this client area using api that will connect to MOFH, Admin even spent his life designing the Client Area.
The client area is really hard if you don’t know at least basic coding.
The client area was coded way much time cause you’ll have to code for the design of the client area and you’ll have to code for the api so that your change password, activation, email activation, add domains, delete accounts and all the features in the client area will work.
For example the Change Password in the client area was made using api that will connect/requests to MOFH that a client wants to change his password and MOFH will work as what it was requested MOFH to do.

@UnknownLolz said:

@Ranakhas said:
@UnknownLolz said:

@Ranakhas said:

Yes I know, 

(Correct me if I am wrong) And also your wrong about the WHMCS part, InfinityFree isn't using WHMCS tool, Admin spent his life just creating this client area by himself using API

Nein,
Admin really spent his life making this client area using api that will connect to MOFH, Admin even spent his life designing the Client Area.
The client area was coded way much time cause you’ll have to code for the design of the client area and you’ll have to code for the api so that your change password, activation, email activation, add domains, delete accounts and all the features in the client area will work.
For example the Change Password in the client area was made using api that will connect/requests to MOFH that a client wants to change his password and MOFH will work as what it was requested MOFH to do.

I’m going to try one at localhost with WHMCS by myself and try to create a IF clone if I succussed I’ll tell you.

@Ranakhas said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@Ranakhas said:
@UnknownLolz said:

@Ranakhas said:

Yes I know, 

Nein,

I’m going to try one at localhost with WHMCS by myself and try to create a IF clone if I succussed I’ll tell you.

Please tell me!
I have a hosting company myself and would like something like IF Account System!
(Powered by iFastnet,of course)

The InfinityFree client area was built essentially from scratch. It uses the Laravel framework and a bunch of other existing libraries to take care of boring stuff. But the interactions with the hosting platform itself were custom built.

The only thing I’ve done with WHMCS is that it was used for support tickets for a long time. The client area was still a separate application, and just used the WHMCS API to store the tickets in there.

But that functionality was gradually moved into the client area. When the ticket load increased and it became clear we could work more effectively with tighter integration with the client area. The last ticket was sent to WHMCS roughly a year ago.

But at no point in time has WHMCS been used to store user profiles and account data for free hosting. The free hosting API was modeled with the intention of being compatible with cPanel’s API (so you could use it with WHMCS), but the free hosting system is quite different from cPanel so WHMCS doesn’t work very well with it.

@ChrisPAR said:
Please tell me!
I have a hosting company myself and would like something like IF Account System!
(Powered by iFastnet,of course)

You can make it by yourself on scratch, if you know at least basic coding then you can do it yourself.
As what I know Admin used api that will connect to MOFH.

Here’s an example:
// Create a new API client with your API credentials.
$client = Client::create([
‘apiUsername’ => ‘your_api_username’,
‘apiPassword’ => ‘your_api_password’,
‘plan’ => ‘my_plan’, // Optional, you can define it here or define it with the createAccount call.
]);

FYI: I split the discussion from the original domain related discussion. How to use MyOwnFreeHost’s API was not really the subject of that discussion.

I did make the code the client area uses to connect to MOFH here: GitHub - InfinityFreeHosting/mofh-client: A WHM API client for MyOwnFreeHost in PHP

@Admin said:
FYI: I split the discussion from the original domain related discussion. How to use MyOwnFreeHost’s API was not really the subject of that discussion.

I did make the code the client area uses to connect to MOFH here: GitHub - InfinityFreeHosting/mofh-client: A WHM API client for MyOwnFreeHost in PHP

Yes this was the API that connects to MOFH that I was talking about.

@UnknownLolz said:

@Admin said:

@UnknownLolz @Admin really don’t spend his life on creating Client Area, Soon, I’ll launch myownfreehost company with such a client area, I sign up for iFastNet and read some discussions about Hosting for idea then I decided to update my old one!

@Ranakhas said:
@UnknownLolz said:

@Admin said:
 FYI: I split the discussion from the original domain related discussion. How to use MyOwnFreeHost's API was not really the subject of that discussion.

I did make the code the client area uses to connect to MOFH here: https://github.com/HansAdema/mofh-client

@UnknownLolz @Admin really don’t spend his life on creating Client Area, Soon, I’ll launch myownfreehost company with such a client area, I sign up for iFastNet and read some discussions about Hosting for idea then I decided to update my old one!

Oh I mean that Admin spent his days working on the client area.

@UnknownLolz said:

@Ranakhas said:
@UnknownLolz said:

@Admin said:
 FYI: I split the discussion from the original domain related discussion. How to use MyOwnFreeHost's API was not really the subject of that discussion.

I did make the code the client area uses to connect to MOFH here: https://github.com/HansAdema/mofh-client

Oh I mean that Admin spent his days working on the client area.

Yup! @Admin is a Hard Working Guy worked very hard on many areas of internet (HANS) Grendel Hosting (Current Infinityfree), XVHOST, and Hosters.CC He Worked very hard