Cloud Flare Error 525

Hmm…just realise…free hosting may not work with sub-subdomain. You gotta try your luck. What @Greenreader9 said will not work unless you can add sub-subdomain to the hosting account.

3 Likes

umm yeh error ho to fix :expressionless:

i can add sub domain

I do not see it

2 Likes

do i have to add ns in my flare cloud and its not working

This will not work here, you have to do it this way

and how do i try to add in addons domain and ask for ns!!!

Write clearly, be polite else you will most likely be ignored

I only rely on translate if i’m wrong i’m sorry

2 Likes

You need to point shemskagaming.rizqistudio.eu.org to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com first. Can you do that?

As for this error, you need to delete the A record (first in the order). They try adding the CNAME record again.

@jaikrishna.t all these will not work if subdomain is not added to hosting account

1 Like

Right, sorry.

I think the way to do this is as follows:

1. Change the nameservers of rizqistudio.eu.org to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com through eu.org.
  2. Add the domain to your account as an Addon Domain or Parked Domain.
  3. Add shemska.rizqistudio.eu.org or whatever subdomain you want through the Subdomains menu.
  4. Change the nameservers back to Cloudflare (again through eu.org).
  5. Add a DNS record of type A for shemska.rizqistudio.eu.org to Cloudflare pointing to the Website IP of your hosting account.
6 Likes

So @Admin you mean that the websites with nameservers of Cloudflare(and not of infinity free) cant have a subdomain? and If we can, then why do we have to change the nameservers to http://ns1.epizy.com/ and http://ns2epizy.com/

When adding the domain, the control panel checks the domain nameservers. So, they need to be pointed to Infinityfree first. After that’s done, you can change the nameservers back to those of Cloudflare.

1 Like

so for 72 hrs it should be pointed to infintiy and once the website is active, we can change to cloudflare…

Not necessarily. As soon the domain is added to the control panel, you change the nameservers.

1 Like

but actually i didnt knew i had to do this… and i added a subdomain more than 24 hrs ago so if i change it now will it work?

Of course :relieved: