Cloud Flare Error 525

I think the way to do this is as follows:

1. Change the nameservers of rizqistudio.eu.org to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com through eu.org.
  2. Add the domain to your account as an Addon Domain or Parked Domain.
  3. Add shemska.rizqistudio.eu.org or whatever subdomain you want through the Subdomains menu.
  4. Change the nameservers back to Cloudflare (again through eu.org).
  5. Add a DNS record of type A for shemska.rizqistudio.eu.org to Cloudflare pointing to the Website IP of your hosting account.
6 Likes

So @Admin you mean that the websites with nameservers of Cloudflare(and not of infinity free) cant have a subdomain? and If we can, then why do we have to change the nameservers to http://ns1.epizy.com/ and http://ns2epizy.com/

When adding the domain, the control panel checks the domain nameservers. So, they need to be pointed to Infinityfree first. After that’s done, you can change the nameservers back to those of Cloudflare.

1 Like

so for 72 hrs it should be pointed to infintiy and once the website is active, we can change to cloudflare…

Not necessarily. As soon the domain is added to the control panel, you change the nameservers.

1 Like

but actually i didnt knew i had to do this… and i added a subdomain more than 24 hrs ago so if i change it now will it work?

Of course :relieved:

ok… So i changed the namesevers from cloudflare to infinity free more than 30 hrs ago… and now the error has changed from error 525(similar image attached in first post of this query) to

So should I again change nameservers to one of cloudflare to resolve this error?

You need to fix your SSL error first. Make sure the SSL settings in Cloudflare are set to FLEXIBLE. Then create an SSL order from your client area.

are these set to flexible

and how to create ssl order

1 Like

You need to go to the SSL tab and set that too FLEXIBLE

You can create an SSL certificate from Login to your account - InfinityFree

ig i use cloudflares ssl and not infinty free’s for my main website so for subdomain also i would want to use that

1 Like

You still need an SSL. Can you tell what is the setting for you in the SSL tab?

i think i have to configure the website. Right?

if yes do I have to generate a new key or upload key which I have for main site

Pls follow the guide that @FlutterHoney posted.

1 Like

in step 3 it says “If you re using third party nameservers (like Cloudflare), you’ll need to setup the CNAME records at that DNS provider.” So my CNAME Records are already at cloudflare so should i change my name servers from epizy ones to cloudflare

1 Like

NO you can set the records from your control panel.

If you’ve moved your domain from Cloudflare’s nameservers to our nameservers, then for all intents and purposes, you’re not using Cloudflare. You can configure whatever you want on Cloudflare’s side regarding SSL, DNS and whatnot, but it won’t affect your domain name.

Also, at the top of the screenshot, it says “Your domain is using InfinityFree nameservers. Please setup the CNAME records through our control panel.”. The instructions you see there are based on the nameservers we detect on your domain name. So if the card says you need to use our control panel, you can be pretty sure that you need to use our control panel. If you were using Cloudflare, it would say so and provide different instructions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.