Cloudflare 522 error on accessing /forum directory

Username: epiz_25997767

Error Message

Cloudflare 522 error when I try to access anything inside the /forum directoryr

Other Information

I host a small forum for my friends. Today we are unable to access it, everyone gets a 522 error on Cloudflare. Any other part of the website (e.g. the index page) is accessible.

Can you please let us know the URL so we can check it and tell you?

Best Regards,
Dimitris

Took a quick look in cloudflare. This might help you:
https://community.cloudflare.com/t/community-tip-fixing-error-522-connection-timed-out/42325

Please let me know if this helped your or not

Best Regards,
Dimitris

1 Like

The URL for the forum is ratpiss-solutions.ga/forum/index.php

Your homepage of the website is also showing a 522 error. Did you use the ip blocker? Please also take a look to the cloudflare post I sent above.

That’s weird. I tried accessing the homepage earlier and it worked. Also, I now can’t access the FTP to check the configuration files, tried both through the Web client and FileZilla.

Your site homepage also shows error 522, looks like an issue going with sites and your site is also effected.

There is a temporary issue with free hosting servers so this might lead to this error. Please take a look here:

1 Like

It’s telling me that the root directory doesn’t exist. Looks like the storage upgrade got to my website. Thanks for helping everyone!

Please let us know if there is anything else you need help with. Glad we helped :wink:

Best Regards,
Dimitris

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.