Cloudflare and manual dns management

@UnknownLolz said:

@MrJunior said:
mrjunior.cf
Are you sure? I getting redirected to suspendeddomain.org

UPD: i think i’ve found the problem

Yes, I’m sure!
I used 2 browsers (Yandex and Chrome) and cleared browser cache and all has the same result.

It also redirects me to suspendeddomain.org, are you so sure?
@MrJunior can you tell us what is the problem you found?

@ChrisPAR said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@MrJunior said:
mrjunior.cf
Are you sure? I getting redirected to suspendeddomain.org

UPD: i think i’ve found the problem

Yes, I’m sure!
I used 2 browsers (Yandex and Chrome) and cleared browser cache and all has the same result.

It also redirects me to suspendeddomain.org, are you so sure?
@MrJunior can you tell us what is the problem you found?

I used Opera next and it actually redirects me to suspendeddomain.org and I cleared my browser 3 times and it actually did redirects to Suspended Domains.

@ChrisPAR you actually found this problem before. You said that the main domain redirects to suspended too. And i created another account to see how main domain works on that. It’s alright.

So, problem is: mine main domain that i pointing to the CNAME record is suspended. Uh, definitely, only @Admin can help me now i guess.

Thanks you, guys.

@MrJunior said:
@ChrisPAR you actually found this problem before. You said that the main domain redirects to suspended too. And i created another account to see how main domain works on that. It’s alright.

So, problem is: mine main domain that i pointing to the CNAME record is suspended. Uh, definitely, only @Admin can help me now i guess.

Thanks you, guys.

Wait… Maybe I have a new solution for you!
You may want to try create a cname record that points to mrjunior.cf cause it’s your main website.
And also if you have set full ssl (strict) then change it to full ssl, but if you have a trusted ssl origin certificate that you have installed then your good to go!

@UnknownLolz Uh, can’t get what you mean. Record will point to domain which point to another domain which redirects to suspended?(That can’t even be realized, but I hope you understood how I got your message)

@MrJunior said:
@UnknownLolz Uh, can’t get what you mean. Record will point to domain which point to another domain which redirects to suspended?(That can’t even be realized, but I hope you understood how I got your message)

I understand you.
Your primary domain mrjunior.cf is different from the main domain that you’ve seen on vpanel random.epizy.com. This is normal cause this is generated automatically when you create an InfinityFree account.

mrjunior.cf is not equal to random.epizy.com

@UnknownLolz mrjunior.cf is absolutelly equal to random.epizy.com after I set up CNAME record, no?

@MrJunior said:
@UnknownLolz mrjunior.cf is absolutelly equal to random.epizy.com after I set up CNAME record, no?

No, it will have different results.
Your website mrjunior.cf doesn’t redirect to suspendeddomain.org and has its own unique files and those files or what you’ve done in your website (mrjunior.cf) will just imitate if you create a cname record that points to mrjunior.cf.

It doesn’t hurt if you try it and might be worth it.

@MrJunior said:
@UnknownLolz
I’ll commit suicide faster than forum members will help me.
I said that i need CNAME record.
I said why i need that.
I don’t need your recommendations…

Your main domain like something.epizy.com is your main domain.

@UnknownLolz I can’t understand what i have to do to try ‘it’.

@Ranakhas Yes we know that. Where from we know that? Maybe because on the panel it write like: “Main domain: smth.epizy.com”. Don’t take us for a fool, we’re able to read.

And the main domain you see on vpanel something likerandom.epizy.com is redirected to suspendeddomain.org and doesn’t really have much files on it and if you point a cname record to it then your website will also redirect to suspendeddomain.org.
Cname is just like imitating other websites.

@MrJunior said:
@UnknownLolz I can’t understand what i have to do to try ‘it’.

@Ranakhas Yes we know that. Where from we know that? Maybe because on the panel it write like: “Main domain: smth.epizy.com”. Don’t take us for a fool, we’re able to read.

Okay sorry I maybe the asshole here. Then what you need?

@UnknownLolz said:
And the main domain you see on vpanel something likerandom.epizy.com is redirected to suspendeddomain.org and doesn’t really have much files on it and if you point a cname record to it then your website will also redirect to suspendeddomain.org.
Cname is just like imitating other websites.

But if you Create website first with Subdomain then with custom domain then your previous domain your.rf.gd or your.epizy.com is your main domain.
Otherwise Create another Subdomain and points towards it.

Haven’t i said that main domain redirects to suspended and cause of that the domain i point to it is redirecting to it too? @UnknownLolz

@Ranakhas I not going to explain a problem again if that already explained, omg.

Wait… It looks like I’m confused.

So your files is uploaded to the htdocs directory (the htdocs dir you see first when entering file manager) and not in your mrjunior.cf>htdocs directory.

Cause the main domain on vpanel you see has it’s own htdocs folder and that is the first htdocs dir that you see first when entering file manager or ftp.

@MrJunior said:
Haven’t i said that main domain redirects to suspended and cause of that the domain i point to it is redirecting to it too? @UnknownLolz

@Ranakhas I not going to explain a problem again if that already explained, omg.

Then you might be a baby of 2 years how don’t Know about creating subdomains on Cloudflare. Or simple baby style point

• CNAME towards your domain (custom.tld)
    If your age is 10 or so then point
    Subdomain CNAME towards your domain(custom.tld)
    And it’s sad true subdomains of rf.gd and epizy.com can’t use Cloudflare

And if you point mrjunior.cf to the main domain you see on cpanel random.epizy.com will just redirect to suspendeddomain since random.epizy.com redirects to suspendeddomain.
So you might have uploaded your files on the htdocs dir (the first hrdocs you see when entering file manager or ftp) and you want to point your domain there so it will copy/imitate everything to your main domain mrjunior.cf, am I right? No?

@UnknownLolz said:
Wait… It looks like I’m confused.

So your files is uploaded to the htdocs directory (the htdocs dir you see first when entering file manager) and not in your mrjunior.cf>htdocs directory.

Cause the main domain on vpanel you see has it’s own htdocs folder and that is the first htdocs dir that you see first when entering file manager or ftp.

The Junior confused you it okay because he his junior and usually students confuse their teachers.
He just want a domain at Cloudflare pointing towards Infinityfree and need some subdomains as well

No, I did no change to my folders. As you could see before, site worked fine and the “hi” message was on. Files uploaded to mrjunior.cf/htdocs

@Ranakhas I have a big text for you, but i decided that you don’t deserved that. Read whole topic and messages again. If you can’t get current situation and problem - don’t reply.

upd: Oh no, you got it exactly right, excuse me.

@MrJunior said:

So what do u mean about it?

@MrJunior said:
No, I did no change to my folders. As you could see before, site worked fine and the “hi” message was on. Files uploaded to mrjunior.cf/htdocs

@Ranakhas I have a big text for you, but i decided that you don’t deserved that. Read whole topic and messages again. If you can’t get current situation and problem - don’t reply.

There are many things I don’t deserve. Even reading whole topic it confused me. Kindly explain problem in just 2 lines I’ll try to give the most easy answer.