Cloudflare Can not Connect?

My website: https://secure-tasky.rf.gd

Error Message

Hello, today when I wanted to connect with Cloudflare to my account, to add a layer of DDOS protection to my site. When I click on the “Enable” button, it says this “ CLOUDFLARE ERROR : Sorry there was a problem activating cloudflare for this domain or the email address Hidden by MOD - PII, this is normally caused by the email address or domain name already existing on the cloudflare system.” So I contacted CloudFlare support to request the removal of my account, when they successfully did it. I tried again and the same happened. What can I do?

Other Information

The website today is un accessible, it may be because of the outage. I’m trying to fix it.
The website I’m using currently uses a free SSL Certificate.

Thank you! And have a nice day.

(Image of the error)

Updated, I don’t know how to access the website again. I do not remember the admin email. So I can not access the recovery mode.

And I activated the debug mode on Wordpress, but I don’t understand the error. The error indicates that something is redeclared (I think)!

Thanks,
@anautonell

This is a subdomain not a domain
Cloudflare doesn’t allow subdomains to be registered separately, Cloudflare will only provide their services if you can provide your own registered domains

2 Likes

Oh, many thanks for the support! I’ll look at a different provider, many thanks though.

(P.S: I don’t know if I need to make a new topic but, my website is un accessible is it because of the outage?, many thanks!)

Thank you,
@anautonell

no, your website works but has a problem

if it’s a new installation without spending hours editing it
then you have nothing to lose if you uninstall it and reinstall

also keep track of what data you entered inside if you decide to reinstall

https://www.softaculous.com/docs/enduser/how-to-remove-a-installation/

3 Likes

Yes, thanks. I followed a tutorial on how to change the recovery email through the htaccess, but still it doesn’t work. Well, I’ll find a solution soon!

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.