Cloudflare error : Sorry there was a problem activating cloudflare for this domain or the email address

Can you give us more information instead of keeping it empty?

2 Likes

@pknepal
please create a new topic and select the HOSTING category
fill up template there (answer all questions)

unless this answer satisfies you

5 Likes

where do u activate the cloudflareis in the vista panel/ or do u see the message when you are trying to create an account in cloudflare?

please give the following details

ur domain was hosted on individual account or r u trying to activate it via vista panel?

how to solve it

Can you give us more information Please? We cannot do it if you do not give us more info!!!

like your site url that you’re trying to activate cloudflare for this?

2 Likes

I want to active SSL for hamrotree.com, I found this SSL free only in cloudflare in infinityfree, I went through cloudflare enable way, unfortunately i Got this error.

Then the account you were using for InfinityFree was also signed up to Cloudflare. You will need to add it manually from the Cloudflare dashboard in that case.

2 Likes

Can you give me any guideline for this ? Is it possible to active SSL this way?

did u activate the cloudflare on your vista panel if yes please disable it,

after that log in in to your account in cloudlare website to configure.

2 Likes

vista panel doesnt allow to enable, coz it show already ! I went to cloudfare website and what next?

did u see some thing like this in ur vista panel?Capture

Yes,

before u add ur domain in your cloud flare account u have to diable the cloudflare in vista panel?have u done that?

Done, I am in cloudfare darshboard now, what next?

1 Like

please go back to your cloud flare account add your domain.

1 Like

Login to your Cloudflare dashboard, then click on “Add a Site”, input your domain name, then check if the DNS records are correct, select the “Free” Plan when prompted and change the nameservers to Cloudflare ones from your domain registrar’s nameservers management panel. After that, wait a while, and change the SSL option to “Flexible” if you don’t have an SSL certificate installed on your account.

4 Likes

Change the nameservers from GoDaddy ones (the ones I see that have domaincontrol.com as domain) or whatever they will be to the ones Cloudflare gives you, and then wait some time.

1 Like

on your clouflare there is dns section tell me what u see?

1 Like