Cloudflare error

Username epiz_28413185

Error Message

CLOUDFLARE ERROR : Sorry there was a problem activating cloudflare for this domain or the email address [email protected], this is normally caused by the email address or domain name already existing on the cloudflare system.

Other Information

I don’t want to change the ns cuz it i will destroy my work

Hello , That error means that the domain is already Exist in the Cloudflare System. Also may i know what is your current Namservers? and Provide the Domain Name. Try resetting the password with the Mail you Shared here, It may help you. Thanks.

Hello.
I am using the infinityfree ns and i unlinked and deleted my cloudflare acc to see if it works and i don’t want to change the ns cuz i will lose everything.

Also my discord is ItsGamingTube#6489

Ik you Bud.

Changing the Namserver won’t loss the progress its still saved in server…

2 Likes

Thanks
Off Topic: Also i own a hosting company on mofh premium plan and if i change the ns i will lose the reseller?

I Know you own a Reseller in MOFH , You won’t lose the reseller But make sure you point the site to Server IP Once you changed the NS.

Ok thanks.
Also one more question (off topic)

What is the best way to move from mofh to hetzner with cpanel?

Its Moving Like off topic so let’s dont bother people and DM Me in Discord Infinitz-1187#8478

Ok.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.