CloudFlare Origin DNS Error 1016 on my website

Please help. Since like 2 hours ago my site isn’t possible to be accessed, instead appears a CloudFlare 1016 Origin DNS Error:

What happened?

You’ve requested a page on a website (www.andreso.cf) that is on the Cloudflarenetwork. Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (www.andreso.cf).

What can I do?

If you are a visitor of this website:
Please try again in a few minutes.

If you are the owner of this website:

Check your DNS settings. If you are using a CNAME origin record, make sure it is valid and resolvable. Additional troubleshooting information here."

But in Cloudflare account it says “Your DNS zone file is hosted by Byethost, a Cloudflare partner. Changes to your DNS settings must be made through the Byethost website” also i didn’t did anything, i didn’t changed DNS or CNAME, just ocurred, please Help!

If your DNS being managed by InfinityFree then I don’t know what could cause this error, maybe some things has happened to the servers, not sure. But right now your website is working fine at my end, so I guess the problem resolved by itself and you probably won’t face this again, I hope so

@MrJunior Well, right now isn’t just working for me, i will try cleaning browser’s cache!

@MrJunior
And… Nope, it still shows the Origin DNS error, maybe is just Cloudflare so i’ll wait until tomorrow to see if it’s solved

I created a topic about this problem on the Cloudflare’s forum, a MVP says me
“You seem to be signed up via a partner and a CNAME setup. It might be best to contact them as they should know what might have changed and what to do.”

I reply “I already asked for help on the support forum, they say that isn’t about my hosting, but about Cloudflare.”

And then he tells me “Well, they presumably signed you up for Cloudflare so they should provide support for it and know how to do it.”

@Admin You can help in this?

Andreso said:
Please help. Since like 2 hours ago my site isn't possible to be accessed, instead appears a CloudFlare 1016 Origin DNS Error:
"

"What happened?

You've requested a page on a website (www.andreso.cf) that is on the Cloudflarenetwork. Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (www.andreso.cf).

What can I do?

Check your DNS settings. If you are using a CNAME origin record, make sure it is valid and resolvable. Additional troubleshooting information here."

But in Cloudflare account it says "Your DNS zone file is hosted by Byethost, a Cloudflare partner. Changes to your DNS settings must be made through the Byethost website" also i didn't did anything, i didn't changed DNS or CNAME, just ocurred, please Help!
I'm also facing the same problem, and my site worked normally
guedani said:
Andreso said:
Please help. Since like 2 hours ago my site isn't possible to be accessed, instead appears a CloudFlare 1016 Origin DNS Error:
"

"What happened?

You've requested a page on a website (www.andreso.cf) that is on the Cloudflarenetwork. Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (www.andreso.cf).

What can I do?

But in Cloudflare account it says "Your DNS zone file is hosted by Byethost, a Cloudflare partner. Changes to your DNS settings must be made through the Byethost website" also i didn't did anything, i didn't changed DNS or CNAME, just ocurred, please Help!
I'm also facing the same problem, and my site worked normally
Glad to see that i'm not the only one, we need Admin's help for this, if something on Cloudflare DNS was changed or IDK
Andreso said:
"You seem to be signed up via a partner and a CNAME setup. It might be best to contact them as they should know what might have changed and what to do." 
Hi,
This is because you used the Cloudflare Control Panel Integration. If you use the control panel integration then you don't have full access to the DNS and InfinityFree will manage the DNS and not you.

I’m with the same problem since yesterday. Already try to disable Cloudflare but nothing happened.

Another MVP replied me on the thread i made on Cloudflare’s forum:

Die whatever the rewason is the domain doesn’t resolve properly. You should go with your hosting provider first imho and check if there are known isssues. I am not sure If you can create a ticket here in your own or If your provider has to contact CF support.”

Screenshot_20190108-081333
Screenshot_20190108-081333.png1080x2160 334 KB

I have same problem. host-tracker speed test reports CloudFlare 1016 Origin DNS Error.

And on, the Cloudflare support forum people keeps saying that the only way is contacting InfinityFree administration.

Ok, i fixed this, so i deactivated Cloudflare from InfinityFree control panel and works, i’m going to register my site again but with Cloudflare DNS instead of InfinityFree ones

Yes, this is a common error, which is why we wrote a knowledge base article about what causes it and what you can do to fix it: https://infinityfree.net/support/cloudflare-shows-error-1016-origin-dns-error/

Next time, please check the knowledge base yourselves first. Many common issues are already explained and solved there.