Cloudflare panel not showing up

The option is enabled for my domain and has been for 24+ hours.

Nothing is showing and I’ve tried it in multiple browsers. This is all I see.

What “Cloudflare panel” are you looking for? cPanel has a fancy Cloudflare management page embedded into it. VistaPanel doesn’t. What you see is what you get.

2 Likes

I’m using InfinityFree panel. How am I meant to manage my domains?

You need to login to the Cloudflare dashboard with the email address you used to register to our service as email and as password either the hosting account password, that can be found by logging into your Client Area, clicking on your hosting account, scrolling down to “Account Details” and clicking on “Show/Hide” to show the password, or the password you reset by clicking on the reset password link they sent to you via email, in order to manage Cloudflare settings for your domains.

1 Like

My issue is I can’t manage DNS settings, as it says managed it in your host, which is what I’m trying to do

What kind of DNS records are you looking to add?

Just note that the way the Cloudflare control panel integration works, basically every other DNS for your domain name (including subdomains and receiving email) is broken. This is a consequence of how the control panel integration works and cannot be “fixed”.

If you want to use any of these features, you’ll have to disable the Cloudflare integration in the control panel. After that, you can choose to forego Cloudflare entirely, or sign up with Cloudflare directly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.