Congratulations AlanTiller on becoming a moderator!

Thank you @AlanTiller for your help around the forum! You are now a forum moderator.

2 Likes

good choice and congratulations to Alan :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations!

Thanks all for your comments, i’ll be happy to help so don’t hesitate to tag me in anything.

Best Regards,

Alan T.

1 Like

Congratz

Did you leave the forum @AlanTiller?

@ChrisPAR said:

No, I’m still here, I’ve just been really busy lately is there anything I can help you with?

Best Regards,

Alan T.

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

No, I’m still here, I’ve just been really busy lately is there anything I can help you with?

Best Regards,

Alan T.

Ok, now I don’t have anything on my mind but I just wanted to know. Glad you’re here.

@ChrisPAR said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

Best Regards,

Alan T.

Ok, now I don’t have anything on my mind but I just wanted to know. Glad you’re here.

Ok, no worries i’m here if you need anything!

Best regards,

Alan T.

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

Best Regards,

Alan T.

Best regards,

Alan T.

I remember you when I joined in December you asked to @Admin if they need developer after that I never seen you. Glad to see you back.

@Ranakhas said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

Best Regards,

Alan T.

Best regards,

Alan T.

I remember you when I joined in December you asked to @Admin if they need developer after that I never seen you. Glad to see you back.

I was worried too, you know because also @bbot22 is offline.

@ChrisPAR said:

@Ranakhas said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

Best Regards,

Alan T.

Best regards,

Alan T.

I’m not sure, but it looks like he is a moderator on PFH, and moved there.

@Ranakhas said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

Best Regards,

Alan T.

Best regards,

Alan T.

I’m glad to be back too, just got really busy at work and had to drop everything but its all calmed now so I’m able to come back on!

Best regards,

Alan T.

@UnknownLolz said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Ranakhas said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

Best Regards,

Alan T.

Best regards,

Alan T.

PFH Forum is dead, I can say that from personal experience.

@AlanTiller said:

@Ranakhas said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

Best Regards,

Alan T.

Best regards,

Alan T.

I’m glad to be back too, just got really busy at work and had to drop everything but its all calmed now so I’m able to come back on!

Best regards,

Alan T.

We are also glad that you are back, you are the only active moderator here and that is nice!
We can tag you for help, for example, and know that you will answer with technical knowledge!

1 Like

@ChrisPAR said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Ranakhas said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

Best Regards,

Alan T.

Best regards,

Alan T.

@AlanTiller said:

@Ranakhas said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

Best Regards,

Alan T.

Best regards,

Alan T.

Best regards,

Alan T.

We are also glad that you are back, you are the only active moderator here and that is nice!
We can tag you for help, for example, and know that you will answer with technical knowledge!

Isn’t it off topic?

@Ranakhas said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Ranakhas said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

Best Regards,

Alan T.

Best regards,

Alan T.

@AlanTiller said:

@Ranakhas said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

Best Regards,

Alan T.

Best regards,

Alan T.

Best regards,

Alan T.

Isn’t it off topic?

About Alan, not.
The other thing is and I am very sorry, but I didn’t want to create a whole topic just to say that PFH Forum looks dead…

@ChrisPAR said:

@Ranakhas said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Ranakhas said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

Best Regards,

Alan T.

Best regards,

Alan T.

@AlanTiller said:

@Ranakhas said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

Best Regards,

Alan T.

Best regards,

Alan T.

Best regards,

Alan T.

Isn’t it off topic?

About Alan, not.
The other thing is and I am very sorry, but I didn’t want to create a whole topic just to say that PFH Forum looks dead…

You may Create a topic like @bbot22 is on dead Hosting. Because it not related to Alan in anyway.

@Ranakhas said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Ranakhas said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Ranakhas said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

Best Regards,

Alan T.

Best regards,

Alan T.

@AlanTiller said:

@Ranakhas said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@AlanTiller said:

@ChrisPAR said:

Best Regards,

Alan T.

Best regards,

Alan T.

Best regards,

Alan T.

Isn’t it off topic?

About Alan, not.

You may Create a topic like @bbot22 is on dead Hosting. Because it not related to Alan in anyway.

I know this, but we are not sure that he is, and it may create more conflict.
You are right, but even your messages here and mine are offtopic, so I am stopping here.

I’ll be honest, wat is this PFH Forum i haven’t heard of it before.

Best Regards,

Alan T.

@AlanTiller said:
I’ll be honest, wat is this PFH Forum i haven’t heard of it before.

Best Regards,

Alan T.

It is the forum of ProFreeHost; A direct competitor of InfinityFree.
You can see it here, but it is dead so it doesn’t matter. Nobody really answers or starts anything, only a very few users (2-3).
If you wonder why we called it PFH, it is probably because we didn’t want it to seem like advertising a competitor here.