Connection issues

Hello!

Yesterday, I was browsing through my website and suddenly, I got a DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error. (fluxum.eu.org is the domain)

I still can’t access the website because of that. Is it a DDoS attack/nameserver issue and is anyone else experiencing this?

i’m using Cloudflare’s nameservers but they seem to work fine

Regards,
Nick

EDIT: MonstaFTP transfers show a 404 Not Found error and Cyberduck FTP connections show DNS lookup/connection error.

Hi

I guess the IP has changed
now is 185.27.134.221

as far as I can see, your custom NS currently returns the correct IP (185.27.134.221)

Screenshot 2023-02-26 120443

Screenshot 2023-02-26 120410

and I assume that your device left the old IP in the DNS cache and it needs time to retrieve new values

4 Likes

When I remove the Cloudflare nameservers, the site loads, but when i’m using Cloudflare nameservers, it doesn’t. I’m experimenting with the nameservers and I just set both Cloudflare and byet.org nameservers to see if anything changes.

1 Like

check if the A records in the DNS section on Cloudflare contain this IP 185.27.134.221

NOTE - each change in DNS takes time to become active

4 Likes

No, they don’t. The only A records it has is ns1 and ns2 I created, which point to 198.251.86.152 and 198.251.86.153 as adviced by MOFH.

1 Like

You should have mentioned MOFH right away :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ah, so what should I do? (is MOFH problematic with Cloudflare?)

I’m not familiar with MOFH, so I can’t answer you.
Please wait for someone else’s answer (you probably won’t wait long).

So, Cloudflare is now installed on the domain and nothing works once again. HTTP ERROR 500

Oh, alright.

Yes

Alright

Please note that this is the InfinityFree support forum. We can only provide assistance to InfinityFree members here. We’re not here to help setup competing web hosting providers because they are unable to manage their own domain name correctly. As a hosting provider, you should know those things yourself.

8 Likes