connection problem with server

where did I go wrong ?
conection teste in web acapella responsive

publication test failed

-> Checking FTP host…ok
-> Checking URL…ko
The web server seems to have a cache problem. Please contact your web hosting support
:’(

What’s that software? What does it do (and what is it supposed to do)?

WEBACAPELLA - : Responsive web site creator software

I’m not familiar with that website builder software, but judging by the error message, I think it tries to download your website from the hosting account to verify it was installed correctly. However, our bot protection system blocks the site builder from accessing your website.

Have you checked by hand whether the site was uploaded correctly? If it was, you can simply ignore the error.

If it refuses to publish the files without URL verification, it means you cannot use WEBACAPELLA here.

I have a wordpress site in your host www.onlinecoffee.ir
There is a problem: seo sites can’t get my information, I think it’s about your permission please check it and help me.
FTP Username: epiz_20432277

@Arian84 said:
There is a problem: seo sites can’t get my information, I think it’s about your permission please check it and help me.

Are you using WEBACAPELLA as well and have the same issue? If not, create your own topic rather than hijacking this one.

thank you !

@Admin said:

@Arian84 said:

Are you using WEBACAPELLA as well and have the same issue? If not, create your own topic rather than hijacking this one.

No, I don’t.
Also when I want to submit my sitemap file on Search Console, there is this error:
“403. That’s an error.
Your client does not have permission to get URL from this server. That’s all we know.”