Connection refused

Username (e.g. epiz_32172648)

Error Message

This site can’t be reached
alexunder.tech refused to connect.
Try:

Other Information

Hello,
My account has status active but the website hosted in this account is not opening.
Can you please help me solve the issue ?

You need to set the nameservers for your domain.

3 Likes

Welcome!

Your nameservers are incorrect. Please change them to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com with your domain registrar. Also, you don’t need any CNAME records, so you can remove that.

Since your domain is connected to an account, you can set the below A records if you don’t want to change the nameservers.

RECORD #1
TYPE: “A”
CONTENT: “@”
NAME: IP address from app.infinityfree.net

RECORD #2
TYPE: “A”
CONTENT: “www”
NAME: IP address from app.infinityfree.net

5 Likes

Hello and thank you for your lightning fast response :slight_smile: i was hoping for monday for an answer :smiley:
i only can add in the ns record from domain provider, i’m not allowed to erase the existing ones. the error is still appears when i try to load the website. i also added in a records for my ip provided by InfinityFree

Please remove the 2 nameservers entry

Just add in the A record will do

4 Likes

erased the lines from ns records and the a records are looking like this but still doesn’t work:

This is what I see

You need to solve 500 error

4 Likes

well… most likely 500 is from MySQL connection. didn’t have the chance to test it to see if it works … for me is still a connection refused …

thank you all for your help! Highly appreciate it !!! Great community in here! I’m so glad that I joined! now is up and running but still lots of issues to debug :smiley: at least i have an achievement since I’m a noob

Thanks all and wishing you techies a great weekend!
The topic can be closed!

1 Like

Please do this

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.