Contact forum ends up error 500

i have download the contact forum from the webpage above and setup with my own details (i have 2fa and im using an app specific password)
but when i fill in the forum to send my webpage returns error 500

any ideas?? (forgot to say on my last edit, im using gmail SMTP to sent to my other account office365)
i can even struggle on putting this in website development or hosting support

It looks that you’ve set it up incorrectly.
First enable display errors.
https://infinityfree.net/support/http-error-500/

3 Likes

Warning: include(/home/vol9_6/epizy.com/epiz_2393****/mamasdumplings.cf/htdocs/contact/vendor/composer/../google/recaptcha/src/ReCaptcha/ReCaptcha.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vol9_6/epizy.com/epiz_2393****/mamasdumplings.cf/htdocs/contact/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 444

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/vol9_6/epizy.com/epiz_2393****/mamasdumplings.cf/htdocs/contact/vendor/composer/../google/recaptcha/src/ReCaptcha/ReCaptcha.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear/') in /home/vol9_6/epizy.com/epiz_2393****/mamasdumplings.cf/htdocs/contact/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 444

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ReCaptcha\ReCaptcha' not found in /home/vol9_6/epizy.com/epiz_2393****/mamasdumplings.cf/htdocs/contact/submit.php:19 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /home/vol9_6/epizy.com/epiz_2393****/mamasdumplings.cf/htdocs/contact/submit.php on line 19

thats what it states. interesting ive not changed this folder since i downloaded from github.

Can you please verify that you downloaded the “contactform.zip” file? Not the “Source Code (zip)” file? Because like the name suggests, the “Source Code” contains the raw source code which needs additional processing before it can be used. The “contactform.zip” already has this extra processing done, and is ready to use.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.