(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)
We are unable to log you in with the information you provided. Please check your username and password and try again 1
(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable)
(other information and details relevant to your question)
From the infomation you’ve provided, I suppose it could be the following issues:
- You are logining into the panel with your client area password. Please use your hosting account’s password (the account that starts with
if0_) to login the panel instead.
- You have recently updated your password in the control panel. This will let client area’s info unchanged and result in failures. Please use the client area to change your password again to make the password stored in client area got updated too.
if i login through direct by clicking control panel from hosting then also same error.
For me the Control Panel works fine. Please do the second step @Frank419 told to you. If you want me to re-explain, here you go:
- Login to your Client Area.
- Click on the hosting account.
- Click on “Account Settings”.
- On hosting account password, either put a password or leave it empty and click on “Save Password”.
Also, I saw your other topic; please don’t post multiple times about the same issue. I already flagged that one as off-topic and a moderator will move the post here; next time I see it again I’m going to flag as spam and a moderator will proceed to unshow the content or delete the post. But since you already closed that topic, there’s no need for a moderator to intervene for now.
dear everyone ,
thank you for giving for quick response.
i have resolve my issue.
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.