Cookies Help Related to my Website

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

Dopebeam website : https://dopenews.xyz
(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

Error Message

(please share the FULL error message you see)

I need help please am Seeing this message errors in my website

A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at http://infinityfree.net/ was set without the SameSite attribute. A future release of Chrome will only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with SameSite=None and Secure. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at

2). about.html:171 Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB) blocked cross-origin response …

Other Information

visit my page in dopenews.xyz/about.html and see this errors

Am using own Html On my website i added something in my .htacesss
Header always edit Set-Cookie (.*) "$1; HTTPOnly; Secure
still showing same error why help me to get rid of this i wanna use my own website there as usaging of cookies or none

It works for me, try clearing your browser history/cache

no mate go on this page https://dopenews.xyz/about.html or contact.html and inspect that page your will see those errors there -_-

Where abouts? Can you post a screenshot or something?

yes sure here we go

This isn’t an issue, and shouldn’t effect your website, from the StackOverflow website (javascript - SameSite warning Chrome 77 - Stack Overflow);

nothing to do with your code. its something their web servers will have to support. – Daniel A. White Oct 7 '19 at 13:39

However this also has something to do with outdated Chrome version, if you are on the latest version, it will be the above issue.

And…

This console warning is not an error or an actual problem — Chrome is just spreading the word about this new standard to increase developer adoption.
It has nothing to do with your code. It is something their web servers will have to support.Release date for a fix is February 4, 2020 per: SameSite Updates
February, 2020: Enforcement rollout for Chrome 80 Stable: The SameSite-by-default and SameSite=None-requires-Secure behaviors will begin rolling out to Chrome 80 Stable for an initial limited population starting the week of February 17, 2020 , excluding the US President’s Day holiday on Monday. We will be closely monitoring and evaluating ecosystem impact from this initial limited phase through gradually increasing rollouts.

5 Likes

I think the big question isn’t “why am I getting SameSite cookie warnings” but “why am I getting warnings from infinityfree.net”. I think that one of the URLs on the page is giving an error and is redirecting you to an error page on our website. If you fix the broken URL, the cookie warning will disappear too.

3 Likes

I didnt found anything broken url in my page can u check for me ? Sir

Well ?? I replied within 6-7 hours tho

My site images is disappears after 2-3 seconds what happend with ? Js. ? Or any other @admin

Your site is working fine from here. I don’t know why it doesn’t work for you.

1 Like

check it again please now the images is disappearing after 20 seconds try open in android @admin -_- and also when u will inspect what are those errors ? of .js : its like see :-
26[Intervention] Unable to preventDefault inside passive event listener due to target being treated as passive. See

This is a screenshot of the console:

yes also i have problem installation of css fonts already tried every shit -_- but still am unable to see there are still errors fonts are not linking with my site

check these errors

Right, I see the issue on the home screen now.

My best guess is that the issue is related to the image gallery/slider plugin you’re using. The images load fine first, and only when the page is fully loaded, do the images disappear.

This makes me suspect that there is some Javascript code which runs when the page is loaded, which breaks the plugin.

Maybe you can try a different plugin or different theme and see if you still get this issue?

2 Likes

okey Thanks but the reason you got ? of my fonts not getting loaded
it automatically changed with … although there is no …
https://dopenews.xyz/css/.../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.eot?v=4.6.3 like this

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.