Could not retrieve data from url

My website URL is: http://movieworldonline.ga and I can’t post it to social media like facebook, instagram… I get this message when I try - could not retrieve data from url. Is this any hosting problem and please can you tell me the solution for that?

Also, I’d like to know if Google Adsense approves free hosting webs? Thank you.

I don’t know, what did Facebook/Google say about it? It’s up to them to approve or deny your website.

I tried to contact them but there was no answer. Are there any chances for this happening because of the free hosting?

@Heidi89 Hello, I have this problem myself. It’s because either the account was suspended or the site was dropped in those 2 or 3 days when all the sites were dropped, the thing is that the site was once redirected to suspendeddomain.org, a domain considered to be be spam by facebook / instagram. For over 2 months I’ve been trying to solve this problem myself by sending hundreds of messages, but nothing. Since then, in order not to affect my company, first post on twitter and then use bit.ly in my posts on facebook or instagram and profile myself to other social networks. The solution would be from InfinityFree or IFastNet to ask facebook to no longer consider (suspendeddomain.org) spam. I hope I’ve been helpful.

1 Like

FB test Sharing Debugger - Meta for Developers

TW test https://cards-dev.twitter.com/validator
(ERROR: Fetching the page failed because the fetcher cannot resolve the address.)

it is also important that you do not exceed the permissible values in the description (number of chars)

ALL TEST Iframely URL Debugger - Open Graph, Twitter Cards, oEmbed
if all ok it should look like this

Absolutely, the chance is definitely there. But if the people rejecting your website can’t explain why your website is being rejected, it’s anyone’s guess.

Thank you for the reply. I can’t even use bit.ly so I think I’ll delete everything and try with paid domain and hosting.

Hello, did you use the bit.ly for url of your site or twitter posting? Do not go with the site link in bit.ly, because facebook or instagram check site the url, the solution is that you first post on twitter and then use bit.ly for the url of posting on twitter. Then you can post the bit.ly link.

*You can use any social network that is not managed by facebook because they are interconnected.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.