Could'nt install InvoicePlane through Softaculous

There’s no need to be blind to don’t see these, you already have gotten the answer.

1 Like

?

The fact that you’re redirected to 127.0.0.7 makes me suggest that InvoicePlane doesn’t like the webserver setup we have. It incorrectly (and naively) assumes that the SERVER_ADDR parameter is the public domain name of your account, but that’s not true in our system.

PHP >= 7.0 (PHP 5.6 may not be supported any longer)
php-mcrypt

php-mcrypt is no longer available with PHP 7.2 and later. So this means only PHP 7.0 and 7.1 are supported, but we only offer PHP 7.4 (the latest version).

So either the requirements are not true or the software doesn’t work on the latest PHP.

6 Likes

Wait, you can’t use ` operator? I used it to fix Xenforo that uses shell_exec, exec and proc_open

have you tried installing other things apart from that? because if so you have to clean your website of the remains of those things. :face_with_monocle:

no ! web root is cleaned (sub-domian)

is there any way to solve it ?

I don’t know, I’m not familiar with InvoicePlane. It might be a configuration issue somewhere, it might be a bug in the software. I would have to do more debugging to figure that out. I can do that, but it takes time.

Support result from InvoicePlane How to install InvoicePlane through Softculous - #5 by M4rt1n - Support - InvoicePlane Community Forums

They say that there is a config file in which you can fix this (the ipconfig.php). Did you try that already?

:expressionless:
Aside that, where are you being redirected to 127.0.0.7? at Softaculous or while visiting your site?

redirect me when i visit home page

For some reason i believe there’s something in htaccess file that does the redirect, show the code inside htaccess?

.htaccess

## If you are using a subfolder please remove the hash in front of the line ‘#RewriteBase /subfolder’
## and replace ‘subfolder’ with the actual name of your folder, i.e. ‘RewriteBase /invoices’

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine On
  RewriteBase /
  RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
  RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
  RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
  RewriteRule . /index.php [L]

## Remove the hash in front of the following two lines if you want to force HTTPS
  #RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
  #RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://%{HTTP_HOST}/$1 [R=301,L]

</IfModule>

Can you find any error in .htaccess ?

Looks like Softaculous scripts issue. WordPress, Jumbla and other various scripts affected as well

2 Likes

New reply from InvoicePlane

How can i access "Cluster " ?

@Admin @KangJL @anon19508339

???

If I don’t respond it means I’ve got nothing to answer. I beg you to stop tagging everyone.

1 Like

ok! Do you know anything about Cluster ?

From Computer cluster - Wikipedia, but there are other definitions in technology on the cluster argument:

A computer cluster is a set of loosely or tightly connected computers that work together so that, in many respects, they can be viewed as a single system. Unlike grid computers, computer clusters have each node set to perform the same task, controlled and scheduled by software.
Clusters are usually deployed to improve performance and availability over that of a single computer, while typically being much more cost-effective than single computers of comparable speed or availability.

Also, we don’t allow full web server access on free hosting, so this problem can’t be solved by changing the public cluster hostname. It may be a problem of the code used to detect the domain name, which is in this case the SERVER_ADDR parameter, but in our system it isn’t true.

4 Likes