Could'nt install InvoicePlane through Softaculous

Actually (and luckily) FileZilla is not from Softaculous, but it’s a software you install on your own computer to access FTP servers; like the one of your website. You can download it here: https://filezilla-project.org/
(I know you seem to be past needing it for now, but for future reference)

4 Likes

i done it !

1 Like

Hey Guyzz

What is the better way to upload files fastly…?

Filezilla is uploading files slowly as Filemanager.ai

FileZilla is the best way to upload files when compared to the Online File Managers.And do note that you internet connection speed matters.

I have an upload speed of 4 mbps(yeah I am very poor),and it just takes around 5-6 minutes

35MB

3 Likes

Please note that upload and download speed varies.(They aren’t same)
I have a download speed of 10mbps and upload of 4-5mbps

1 Like

Just bumping this part:

I also got stuck on the database connection thingy. Apparently, the database config file would have to be patched too.

5 Likes

:cry:

bruh

Admin has a lot lot lot lot of irl work,try patching yourself or ask for a bit of support in Invoiceplane.

If Admin is free he might help

2 Likes

can i upload zip file and unzip it through FileZilla ?
i think its the better way to fast uploading !

maybe give a look at my articles?

i looked it partially !
i couldn’t find anything about unziping at online

I don’t think so. It wouldn’t help if FileZilla did, because the FTP protocol itself does not support extracting archives on the remote server. So having FileZilla extract the archive is no faster than extracting the archive yourself and uploading the folder.

5 Likes

Thank you for your answer !

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.