Couldn't install Madara Theme in infinityfree

hello, I am trying to install madara theme but whenever I try to install the theme it says The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini. What do I do? how do I increase the size? pls someone reply me

The maximum upload size is 10MB, and cannot be changed.

2 Likes

then how should I upload the theme should I compress the thee more?

And also one more question what is the maximum storage limit?

There is no max storage limit, besides the inode limit (witch is 30,000 files). The maximum size for a PHP file is 1MB. If you want that increased, I believe you have to upgrade to premium hosting.

Edit: Thanks @FreeServices for that edit. I was using a outdated page when I wrote this. The inode limit is 30,000 not 80,000

2 Likes

ok thank

1 Like

It’s 30K files.

2 Likes

The file exceeds the file size limit

The InfinityFree web servers have size limits for all files. If the file size exceeds the limit, the file is automatically deleted.

The size limits are:

The file exceeds the file size limit

The InfinityFree web servers have size limits for all files. If the file size exceeds the limit, the file is automatically deleted.

The size limits are:

• HTML and PHP files are limited 1 MB.
  • .htaccess files are limited to 10 kB.
  • All other files are limited to 10 MB.
1 Like

By 30k files Do you mean like 30k posts or 30k (images/videos)?

You can have 30k files total. Each file cannot be larger than the limit shown above.

That’s 30,000 files and directories. This includes PHP files and other code from WordPress itself, as well as all the images and so on you upload yourself, but it does not include database contents (like posts and pages).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.