CPanel and FTP server IP adresse Issue

Hi,
I work with a remote developer in India , but seems like he can’t access to my cpanel nor the FTP server. When he try to uploadfiles , it fail. I shared with him the same information account I use. No one ever face the same issue ?
Thank you

When he uploads stuff, “it fail”? What do you mean “it fail”? What fails? How does it fail? What is the error you see?

According to him, there’s no error, the upload just failed like files were rejected, when using on CPanel and FTP client. Is it related to the IP address’s country? Because I never faced this issue and I upload file both in Cpanel and FTP client.

@ramizjamik said:
According to him, there’s no error, the upload just failed like files were rejected, when using on CPanel and FTP client. Is it related to the IP address’s country? Because I never faced this issue and I upload file both in Cpanel and FTP client.

@ramizjamik said:
There’s no error , the upload just failed like files was rejected.

Make sure you uploading on HTDOCS folder

Yes , he tried on htdocs , but doesnt work.

Well i never heard of this issue tho but mybe try using another file client?

The only reasons I can think of based on the information you’ve provided are:

• The files were uploaded outside the htdocs folder.
  • The files were of a bad file type and rejected (stuff like .exe files cannot be uploaded for security reasons).
  • The uploaded file was bigger than 10 MB (if your website developer is uploading a big zip file with all the website files, tell him to unpack it and upload the contents of the folder manually).