Cpanel failed to load sofware maintanence panel

My website URL is: www.agroyoga.rf.gd

**What I’m seeing is:when I try to login to sw installation interface: softaculous, I can onlu login to control panel, but when I choose softaculous in a software section i get:

Internal Server Error

No response from subprocess (cpanel (cpanel)): The subprocess reported error number 122 when it ended.

cpsrvd/11.56.0.14 Server at scriptinstall.rocks**

ibelieve it is something to do on with my root directory, maybe i did deleted some files, that I was not aware about on the level of httdoc

You can create again the htdocs folder on the root folder if you deleted accidentally that folder.

thanks for feedback,
I did not expressed it so clearly, now I see, I have a problem to see the softaculous nor can I upload any files in FTP. It’s not really any of my application problem, the issue is before.

As you can see in the control panel, you are currently using 100% of the available inodes on your account. Because of this, creating and uploading new files is impossible (which includes temporary files created by Softaculous - which it needs to do).

For more information about what this means and what you can do to fix this, please see this article:

https://infinityfree.net/support/inode-limit/

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.