cPanel Login Error

With HotSpot Shield you’re going to notice dropped connections.

>@ChrisPAR >@ananda >@UnknownLolz If anyone's interested in helping, I ask that you email me, have the skill sets in basic Programming of: HTML, PHP (Object Oriented Programming - Minimum), MySQL, BootStrap, jQuery, basic knowledge of Ionic Framework, Cordova and Responsive Web Development.

Woopr is kind of down at the moment due to maintenance but yes, that’s my current project of three and a half years.

Just shoot me an email and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

@UnknownLolz
Yes the problem is resolved.
@Friendifie-Inc
That might be true for HotSpot. It is extension based and not system based so the possibilities are there. I have currently used it for short burst of max 30 mins, hence I am not noticing anything significant.
But my idea was to get a smooth working pipeline first. I surely am going to try your suggestion of the other VPN.

Thanks much

@ananda said:

@UnknownLolz
Yes the problem is resolved.
@Friendifie-Inc
That might be true for HotSpot. It is extension based and not system based so the possibilities are there. I have currently used it for short burst of max 30 mins, hence I am not noticing anything significant.
But my idea was to get a smooth working pipeline first. I surely am going to try your suggestion of the other VPN.

Thanks much

You can use an App base like Android, Hotspot has an app

@ananda said:
Thanks much
Happy to help. Glad your problem is resolved.