Creating new account with a Cloudflare registrar domain

Hello,
I wanted to create a new account with a Cloudflare registrar domain. I’ve read some posts on your forum and it seems InfinityFree requires to change nameservers to InfinityFree ones at first, but my domain is registered at Cloudflare registrar so they add their nameservers automatically and I can’t change them.
Is there any other option to achieve that?

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

No? but I think adding NS records may help. I don’t know since i don’t have a domain there.

Create A record in your Cloudflare and put your infinityfree account website IP address. Then add your domain here.

that’s incorrect. The OP wants to create a new account, requiring infinity-free nameservers. Also, the IPs are assigned randomly.

2 Likes

Hello.

I would not recommend using Cloudflare as a registrar if you want to host your domain with InfinityFree.

NameSilo has good domain pricing, and is compatible with InfinityFree.

6 Likes

Thanks all, I’ll try to contact Cloudflare to see what options I have without transfering my domain

Update: seems like is not possible.
According to Cloudflare ToS:
6.1 Nameservers. Registrant agrees to use Cloudflare’s nameservers. REGISTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT IT MAY NOT CHANGE THE NAMESERVERS ON THE REGISTRAR SERVICES, AND THAT IT MUST TRANSFER TO A THIRD PARTY REGISTRAR IF IT WISHES TO CHANGE NAMESERVERS.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.