creating sub-webpages for a website

Hi, @Admin I have been looking for discussions on making web pages for my website, but I am unable to find anything in the forum. 

I have seen a post saying that I would have to clone my existing page, but I am not sure how to do that as well. 

Thank you for the help!

LN-MAX said:
Hi, @Admin I have been looking for discussions on making web pages for my website, but I am unable to find anything in the forum. 

I have seen a post saying that I would have to clone my existing page, but I am not sure how to do that as well. 

Thank you for the help!

Hi,
What do you mean about sub-webpage or webpages?
You mean making your own site page and design written with HTML or something?

Or maybe you mean subdomain and domain? Let us know

It fully depends on what software you're using to build your website. If you're using some kind of CMS, it probably has a tool allowing you to create additional pages (or not, in which case you're out of luck). If you're coding the website yourself, you can just upload additional files with content and link to them.

If you would like more specific help, can you please share how you're trying to build your website?

I am self-designing it. I used to use a CMS site earlier and they had allowed me to “Create a Page”. Which is why I was looking for similar functionality. I have figured it out now that it is in the HTML code itself. 

Thank you so much, I am a HTML/CSS newbie. And these CMS has really skewed my idea of making a website from scratch  :smiley: :smiley:

Thank you so much for you help though!