cURL error 35

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

systemkzan.cf

Error Message

cURL error 35

Other Information

realy simple ssl plugin said there was a cURL error 35 error how can I solve it

This is what I see. If you see something different, try clearing your cache.

@Greenreader9, this is an internal issue caused by a server misconfiguration, it’s not something you would see on the main site.

@systemkzan You’re going to have to wait for the Admin to help you on this one.

3 Likes

How can I solve this problem with my site administrator

ı am administratör

He meant the administrator of this hosting.

2 Likes

so how can i contact

The cURL error 35 is caused by an oddity in our server setup which can cause problems if you’re using third party nameservers (especially with Cloudflare and Cloudflare’s SSL).

One way forward is to just ignore the Mixed Content Fixer tool from Really Simple SSL. If you’ve checked your website and there are no mixed content errors, then you can be sure that there are no mixed content errors.

I’m not sure if it will work, but one thing you can try is to use our Free SSL Certificates tool to get a Self Signed certificate and install it to your hosting account. As a bonus, you can set Cloudflare to “Full” SSL mode (instead of Flexible) tool.

If it works like I hope it does, then it should solve the error in Really Simple SSL. If it doesn’t, then you may be able to make HTTPS work without Really Simple SSL in the first place. Although, in that case, refer to the point above about the Mixed Content errors.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.