cUrl Error 35

Username epiz_28122022

Error Message

Exact error : cURL error 35: error:14094438:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:tlsv1 alert internal error

Other Information

I am getting this error from Really Simple SSL , Health Check & Troubleshooting Plugin and even the WP-Optimize plugin ( when i try to create gZip Compression )
I first tried Cloudflare SSL , and then SLL of the infinity Free but this didnt help .

Can anyone help to fix this ?

Hi there

7 Likes

Which website?

site - https://techdecypher.ml

I deleted all my files and started fresh install . but i am getting the same error again . I have instaledd
cURL error 35: error:14094438:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:tlsv1 alert internal error

It looks like the DNS record of your domain have gotten corrupted. Did you try our Cloudflare integration? If so, try enabling it and then disabling it again. Doing so usually resets the DNS records.

Yes i tried Cloudflare integration . I enabled it and then disable it also … but this is not solving the problem my site wont open . it only opens when cloudflare is enabled .

when i point my cloudflare name server to the domain ( techdecypher.ml) , then my site works . But when i point the infinityfree nameserver ( NS1.EPIZY.COM , NS2.EPIZY.COM ) to my domain then my site doesnt open . it shows DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

I somehow solved the error but now i am getting cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate . Listed the detail of that error in the following post

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.