Curl

Hello,
Do you support Curl because my scripts arent working which use Curl

Yes, curl is supported here. What kind of problems do you experience?

Yes, curl is supported here. What kind of problems do you experience?

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

Where do you see that message? Does your script return that message or does the website you’re trying to access with curl?

Please provide as much details as you can regarding the problem. The more details you provide, the more effectively I can help you.

Where do you see that message? Does your script return that message or does the website you’re trying to access with curl?

Please provide as much details as you can regarding the problem. The more details you provide, the more effectively I can help you.

The script returns that message. Wait here you can test it. It’s when you press the bitcoins button. http://leakplace.ga/php/

Hello,

This doesn’t appear to show any errors for me. However, it instead displays a blank page upon pressing the button.

Please could you reinstall the script or remove and setup the cron job again. This may be a issue with your script/cron job it self if it’s still not working.

This would be most likely ONLY a server sided issue if the internal server error 500 message appeared. However this does not appear to be case ; so please try the above steps and let me know if you make any progress or if it’s still broken.

Warm Regards,
Kieran

@Sly Hello Sly! When i tested your mentioned directory, it didn’t show up any errors at all, instead it showed up a blank page. Are you sure that you have coded/scripted Bitcoin button correctly? It may have not been correctly coded which could be the reason why it’s not working.

I have just tested the script too, and it actually seems to work fine from here. I can press the button, see a loading animation and finally get a QR-code and bitcoin address.