Database connection fails

My website URL is:
informa.epizy.com

What I’m seeing is:

Accessing the url informa.epizy.com:
Access denied for user ‘epiz_24631685’@‘192.168.2.193’ (using password: YES)

With phpMyAdmi:
too_many_redirects

With MySql Workbench:
Error 10060

I’m using this software:
Not relevant (yet)

Just trying to connect to the database
Additional information:

i mean. you should edit your password from the client area instead of editing it from cpanel.epizy.com lost password feature.

if you’ve changed your password from client area. Admin can reset your DB password.

2 Likes

Thank you,

With your suggestion I am able to connect the database from the application, but neither phpMyAdmin nor MySql Workbench are working properly.

Why too many redirects?

You’ll need to wait for up to 30 minutes till they change properly on the cpanel.

Because it tries to login with your cpanel password. it will redirect to mysql login page cuz it is invalid. and the login page will redirect to the mysql panel with the invalid password. It will create infinite redirecting loop and this error will display, It is only my opinion,

3 Likes

After waiting the supposed password synchronization, I am still not able to connect to the database neither with my MySql Workbench (I read it depends on the account upgrading) nor your phpMyAdmin, due the same problem.

Why I can not connect the phpMyAdmin from the cpanel? (“too many redirects” error).
What has been the sin? to change my password?

I can not get my application working properly because of this matter (the beggining), and I really can’t waste much more time with this issue. After this, I suspect that getting the mail service well configured to send emails will forces me to spend an extra time again.

Unfortunately, if there is no progress in a couple of hours, I will decide to move to another place and start with a new provider, having lost a lot of time here.

Whatever it is, thank you for the help.

More or less. Specifically, there was (or maybe still is?) a bug in the password change system which breaks some database permissions.

I’ve reset your database permissions, so your phpMyAdmin should work again now.

MySQL Workbench won’t work though, because you can only access our database from within our network (through your website code or through phpMyAdmin).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.