Database Corrupted

Username: epiz_28649753

Error Message

In PHPMyAdmin:
Error reading structure for table epiz_28649753_Crypton.Crypton_v2: #1033 - Incorrect information in file: ‘./epiz_28649753_Crypton/Crypton_v2.frm’

and

Error reading data for table epiz_28649753_Crypton.Crypton_v2: #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ‘FROM epiz_28649753_Crypton.Crypton_v2’ at line

Other Information

I’m quite new to databases so I don’t know if i messed up.

Quite a while ago I set up a databse to store Information and it went without a hitch.
Now a month or two ago I set up a second table “v2” in the same database but today I got these errors for the “v2” table.
I tried a repair but it returned “corrupt”.

Thank you for your help

Hi and welcome to the forum

Are you a premium user?
I ask this because I see MariaDB

As far as I know - MariaDB is not available on our (free service) database servers.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply

I am not, and I am quite sure I chose innoDB, I think its being misreported because the data is corrupted.

It has nothing to do with Bitcoin nor is it a faucet but I will remove this part of the website.
Is this the reason I cannot access the database?

Edit: Okay, No crypto related stuff at all.

Actually, free hosting was migrated to MariaDB a few weeks ago. I believe this migration is also what caused the database corruption.

If your database was affected by this too, then I’m sorry, but there is nothing we can do for you. We have no way to restore the tables, so your best bet is to just delete the broken tables and rebuild them.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.