Database Error

Please help. I’m having this error:

Connection failed: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘epiz_23018288’@‘192.168.2.190’ (using password: YES)

I tried everything and I’m sure that my account details are correct

I don’t know how you sure, but I’m enough sure to tell you that your password incorrect.
Try to change your password and use new, don’t forget to let new password to ‘propagate’, takes a while.

@MrJunior I tried changing the password on Hosting Account Password(Account Settings). But still the same

Maybe you should change the password in the script tha trying to connect to database as well?

From https://infinityfree.net/support/common-mysql-errors/ :

You can see an error message which looks like Access denied for user ‘epiz_12345678’@‘192.168.0.*’ (using password: YES). This message means that the user was able to connect, but does not have access to the provided database name.

This could mean one of two things.

This generally means that the database name is not correct. If you entered the database name my_database when creating the database, the full database name looks like epiz_12345678_my_database. You can find the database name in the MySQL Databases menu as well.

It could also mean that your database password is incorrect. The database password is the same as your hosting account password (which is generally different from your client area password!). You can find your hosting account password by logging in to your client area, select the account, scroll down to Account Password and click Show.