Database Error

epiz_28948082) or Website http://modemhacker8888888.epizy.com/forum.php

Hosting Volume vol5_6
( Discuz! Database Error

(2002) notconnect)

Error Message

(MySQL Databases: / Unlimited)

Other Information

(The database that was previously built is gone)

1 Like

The same here. I’ve got the same trouble with my SQL database wich seems to be erased. I’ve got a SQL error (2002) Temporary failure in name resolution. Maybe another cyber attack like the one few days ago with the lost of some hosts.

1 Like

I am having the same issue, it seems to be going on across the MOFH network. Hopefully iFastNet has found the issue and is initializing a fix.

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer

same here

Error:
SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution

Hosting Volume: vol9_5

Same here…
Database unreachable:
Connection failed: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution

Hosting Volume vol10_1

Yea, we just got to wait.

It is early morning in England (Where iFastNet is located), so it may be some time before this is fixed. I have notified iFastNet of the error, and can confirm it is across the MOFH network, and not just limited to InfinityFree.

An ETA is not known at this time, so please do not ask for one.

3 Likes

At 12:27 a.m., all the people over there have been rested

Same, and this or a similar issue has been happening consistently at around this time every week for at least the past three weeks. Could be more often, this is just when I make my weekly check. What’s going on? Does this host just no longer have consistent uptime?

Its not just InfinityFree, but the entire MOFH platform. My guess is that something failed in the datacenter that needs to be replaced. It should be fixed soon, although it is still early morning in England (Location of iFastNet), so many employees may not be at work yet.

Is the entire control panel and filemanager down for anyone else, or is it just me?

My control panel and file manager work, just nothing database-related.

Not down, but I’m having very long load times. Sometimes indefinite.

2 Likes

i am also facing the same issue from the morning.
do we have any support person from infinityfree in this forum?

I have error not display number of MySQL Databases at same.

Hosting Volume: vol5_2

same issue

Thanks you InfinityFree team to fix database error problem.

The entire system went down due to a DNS issue,
and iFastNet says the issue has been resolved, but please post here is you have any other related errors.

1 Like

No problem, thank you :+1: :+1:

2 Likes