Deceptive site ahead warning when the website is opened first time

payal-singhal.com

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

Error Message

getting this error message when the website is opened for the first time or after deleting cookies.

Deceptive site ahead

Attackers on payal-singhal.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers or credit cards)

Other Information

I have reached out to Google and they said that ask your hosting provider to do a security scan. how can I get this done? I have tried doing independent scans and didn’t find any issues, only some configuration things.

Did you do this?

2 Likes

This is what I see.

Your website is opening normally for me.

Yes. They are asking hosting provider to conduct a scan

Not sure what is happening but for me it gives that warning everyone I delete cookies etc. And try to open it.

Try opening it in Incognito Tab. Then share the results.

Okay. This is seriously the third time you’re asking for the same problem. Check your files. A malware scan IS not possible.

2 Likes

if using windows download avira free antivirus https://www.avira.com/
and free malwarebytes https://www.malwarebytes.com/

use filezilla to transfer your site files to your pc and then scan them with the above programs

Not sure if possible. More likely website is flagged due to phishy nature of your domain name.
Most probably nothing we can do here.

1 Like

Hello.

I agree with @KangJL in the thought that your domain is being blocked by that because of your domain name. Since PayPal is a real company that manages money, one can understand why website URLs with PayPal in the name are used for scams.

It’s “Payall”, but yes, that is likely close enough to “PayPal” to trigger a filtering system.

PayPal is not in the name, but it is close.

2 Likes

PayPal is a company as well.

1 Like

It is. We do them all the time. We didn’t find anything on the account.

But please let me know if everyone is the world is using a 100% perfect virus scanner. Because until that’s the case, different scanners have different false positives and false negatives. So just because one scanner says something was found, doesn’t mean another scan will also find it, or even that there was something in the first place.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.