Delete account before 60 days!

**My website URL is: www.basefit.pt

**What I’m seeing is: http://suspendeddomain.org/i/

I WANT TO CONFIRM SITE DELETION BEFORE 60 DAYS, BECAUSE I WANT TO CHANGE HOSTING.
PLEASE HELP ME IT’S VERY URGENT!
THANK YOU!

**I’m using this software: vscode

**Additional information:
I WANT TO CONFIRM SITE DELETION BEFORE 60 DAYS, BECAUSE I WANT TO CHANGE HOSTING.
THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!

It’s been said before and I’ll say it again: they won’t be deleted until after 60 days, and cannot and will not be deleted earlier.

3 Likes

Why do you say you need to delete the site to change hosting? We don’t provide domain name registration services, so you can just setup your website elsewhere, regardless of the status of an account or domain name with us.

The only reason why this would be a problem is if you want to host your website with another provider using the same platform, and your account is suspended because of abuse. But in that case, know that this is intentional, and we can’t let you host this domain elsewhere because we don’t want to host any abusive websites.

So in any case, I don’t see any valid reason why you would have to delete your account earlier.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.