Deleted Site - URL Still brings to HugeDomains etc

I shortly used InfinityFree for my url, by adding the nameservers. I then removed the nameservers about 20 minutes later, and removed the domain from the site using the cpanel. However, the domain is still redirecting to HugeDomains, and stuff like that… this domain should no longer have anything to do with InfinityFree, and I’m not sure what to do.
Please get back ASAP

• Adam

For starters, the HugeDomains page is not caused by our nameservers or our hosting accounts. HugeDomains is a domain broker, as far as I know.

I can try to help you, but I have no idea what you want to do, which makes it hard to tell how to get there.

So can you please tell:

• Which domain name are you talking about?
  • What should this domain name do exactly (i.e. which DNS or web host should serve it)?
3 Likes

Thanks for the reply and sorry I’m not so good with this.

The domain is slarex.net, which we have hosted on our own vps, we were just trying to use InfinityFree for the email service which we found out is no longer in use.

And basically I want this domain not affiliated with InfinityFree anymore, and just go back to going to our normal site.

You can do that anytime you want to, just change your nameservers and your site is not affiliated with InfinityFree anymore, this goes for every other web hosts, even if you do not delete your account in their hosting, just by changing your nameservers your site will no longer be affiliated with that hosting.

You can delete your account in the Client Area and your site will be deactivated for 60 days for legal purposes and once 60 days passed your site records here will be gone for good.

1 Like

Your domain slarex.net is currently using Cloudflare’s nameservers, and the domain name is not assigned to any account with us. So any issues with your website are either caused by bad DNS records at Cloudflare, or an issue on the server you want to host the domain instead. Or just by caching in your end, of course.

But whatever the issue is, there is nothing you can do with us or we can do for you to help you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.