Deleting Files!

Can i please have all of the files names ZR10 to ZR30 deleted as the are getting really messy and i cannot delete them myself as it says that i do not have permission.

583aedaa79ec5.jpg

Hello @AlanTiller.

Could you please tell me what these folders contain? Maybe you renamed the log file folders and that’s the reason why you cannot delete them? Or these folders contain one of the log files/folders as their children folder?

Mike

All of these folders contain a folder called “logs” it says when i try to delete them that i don’t have permission to delete them and that why i can’t delete them so as a temp measure i named all of the ones i don’t need ZR so they would stay at the bottom.

All of these folders contain a folder called “logs”

Yeah, that explains everything. Log file folders cannot be deleted unfortunately due to legal reasons. You can keep them in the ZR folders if you do not want them to appear at the top. If you have only logs folder under them then there is nothing much to worry about, but if there are others files in them just move them to other directories.

Have a nice day.

Mike

@bbot22 said:

All of these folders contain a folder called “logs”

Yeah, that explains everything. Log file folders cannot be deleted unfortunately due to legal reasons. You can keep them in the ZR folders if you do not want them to appear at the top. If you have only logs folder under them then there is nothing much to worry about, but if there are others files in them just move them to other directories.

Have a nice day.

Mike

Thank you. Have a nice day too :smile: