Deletion of account

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

Error Message

Site is Suspended
(please share the FULL error message you see)

Other Information

How do i delete all my data from this forum and website from your systems ?
(other information and details relevant to your question)

7 Likes

I have looked on both infintyforum com on iFastNet com support forum and the control panel on my website login at iFastNet.com .There is no options to remove accounts how do i do this as i no longer want to be associated with you people as i am honest . I want to remove all posts and logons on your forum and my website how do i achieve this what is left of my website is worthless in its current form where it has been rendered unusable?

Read the two articles I linked to you, everything is in them.

7 Likes

There is no deletion option on my client login as an option .There is no way to delete my account as its suspended please unsuspend it and delete it I ask you again delete my website and all my posts from this forum including its login . I have read what is written by the @admin and it gives me no way to delete my website site and my data from this forum as no options are available when you click them .

@oxy lets be clear here my website has been rendered unusable it no longer represents me and my interests as it has been completely compromised by your organizations activities . I expect you to facilitate away for all its removal by Sunday 26th Feb 2023.I expect you to facilitate a link to delete my forum account in its entirety

Can you please inform me when you will comply with my wishes

Delete Profile

If you want to remove all your personal details from InfinityFree, you can delete them through this form. This will remove your data from our systems and anonymize your forum profile.

Note that it can take up to 30 days for all data to be fully removed.

You cannot delete your profile because you still have hosting accounts.

Please wait until all your hosting accounts are fully deleted (not deactivated or suspended) before you can delete your profile.

As it states i cant delete it under GDPR you have obligations please delete this website and the posts on this forum and its account from your services

Under the GDPR, you have the right to request for your data to be deleted. But under the same GDPR, we may refuse such requests if we have a good reason to do so.

We do not provide the means to delete accounts right away on request. We do this because we don’t want to risk bad actors to use our hosting to commit crimes, and then delete all traces of their actions before we, or relevant authorities, have been able to investigate it. This is our Legitimate Interest, under the GDPR.

For this reason, you cannot delete your account, but you can deactivate it. After deactivating it, your account will be deleted after some time, usually after 20 days or 60 days. The same applies for accounts that are suspended, except of course for suspensions that are automatically reactivated after 24 hours, as is the case with your account.

After ALL hosting accounts have been COMPLETELY deleted, you’ll have the opportunity to delete your profile through the client area. This will erase all your data from the client area, and anonymize your forum profile.

We don’t provide the means to fully delete forum profiles. We can legally do this for the following reasons:

• The GDPR governs personal data. The contents of forum posts are not personal information. Any data you have shared in messages is data you have chosen to share publicly.
  • In our terms of service, we have a section “CONTRIBUTIONS TO INFINITYFREE” that describes what we do with things that are sent to us, notably including forum posts. This includes publishing those contributions.
  • The GDPR does not apply to anonymized data. So anonymizing a profile is a completely valid way to fulfill a data deletion request.
  • The GDPR provides some leeway to refuse requests if it causes disproportional damage to us if we were to comply with them. Posts you have chosen to write publicly, linked to an anonymized profile, creates only a very minor breach in privacy. Meanwhile, punching holes in topics that others may be using for reference, does result in substantial damage to us. So we believe that our interests to maintain the integrity of topics weigh more strongly than your interest to have your posts removed.

Just to recap, this is what you can do:

1. Wait for your hosting account to be reactivated after the daily limit suspension.
  2. Deactivate the account yourself.
  3. Put a reminder in your calendar 61 days from now to delete the profile.
  4. After those 61 days, login to your client area, verify the accounts are gone, and delete your profile.

That way, your (forum) name, email address, login history will all be erased completely and irrecoverably.

10 Likes