"Disk Quota Exceeded" Error Message

Hello,

I am using the Free plan of InfinityFree to backup my hard drive to the cloud as an off-site backup, and during the backup process I’m receiving the error message, “Disk Quota Exceeded”. The plan has unlimited storage (from my knowledge), and I have no idea why I’m receiving this message. Please help me!

@potvinp said:
Hello,

I am using the Free plan of InfinityFree to backup my hard drive to the cloud as an off-site backup, and during the backup process I’m receiving the error message, “Disk Quota Exceeded”. The plan has unlimited storage (from my knowledge), and I have no idea why I’m receiving this message. Please help me!

As what I have understand on your problem.
InfinityFree is not a place for buckup things on your hard drive, you can’t use InfinityFree for file storage this is a web hosting service not a file storage service.
Try other file storage provider like Mediafire or DropBox

@potvinp said:
Hello,

Also ,
Even if InfinityFree is unlimited, there are still limits like inodes limit.