DNS Managment

So I have my domain, and I want to connect it to a Minecraft server
I tried to do it with Cloudflare & GoDaddy but I get an error that says that they don’t have the nameserver so I have to do it in the c-panel in Infinity Free, Is there any way to set up the A records and anything?

I know its possible with c-panel

info
Thanks, Doodke

So you want to use Cloudflare to point your domain to your Minecraft server? You cannot do it in our control panel (I don’t think so anyway), because InfinityFree is meant for hosting websites, and nothing else.

Here is how you can connect your site to Cloudflare, instead of entering the A records for your InfinityFree account, enter them for your Minecraft server.
Thanks

1 Like

You can use Go Daddy as your domain name provider, Cloudflare as your DNS provider and InfinityFree as your website hosting provider.

If you do that, all your DNS settings need to be done at Cloudflare. Not at Go Daddy (except for changing the nameservers to point the domain to Cloudflare) and not through us.

2 Likes

The nameservers are on infinity free so I can’t change the DNS, only in the infinityfree’s DNS management
I can’t change it anywhere else
so is there any way to do it?

So, I know infinity free is for hosting only but I have to change my name Servers for that, that means that I can’t control DNS anywhere else, AND I tried to use Cloudflare but I can’t change DNS there because my Name Server isn’t there

You have a custom domain, correct? Just follow the instructions in the guide above. If you have a subdomain, this is not possible, but it sounds like you have a custom one, so it should work.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.