DNS Nameserver

ellykunz | Domain - brance.tech

Error Message

I pointed the nameservers to my domain (brance.tech) using Hostinger domain service. But under the DNS zone section, an error message is displayed stating “You are using outdated nameservers. To active DNS zone, please choose recommended Hostinger nameservers.”

My website is up and running, but I want to add MX records, for that I need to access the DNS zone.

I also tried contacting the Hostinger support, and they replied that DNS propagation is not resolving

But when I checked on dnschecker.org, it was resolving.

Please help my solve this problem and access the DNS zone.

You can use CloudFlare for this. See this guide:

2 Likes

If you want to add DNS records to your domain, you will need to add those through the panel of the service for which you use the nameservers.

So if you are using our nameservers, you can add the MX records through the section called “MX Records” in our control panel.

You do not need to use another service (like Cloudflare) to add MX records.

Hostinger also provides a DNS management system, but since you’re using our nameservers and not theirs, adding the DNS records there won’t work. Hostinger will tell you to use their nameservers, but we recommend against that.

1 Like

Thank you so much wackyblackie for helping me out! It worked like charm

Thanks admin for your support, I already did the cloudflare setup but your solution also works just fine without setting up another service.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.