DNS not work

darabani’.'net

Error Message

website not loaded after 7 days after i update dns in provider domain i added docks10.rzone.de and shades16.rzone.de dns .

Other Information

i push this nameservers d’o’c’k’s’1’0’.‘r’z’o’n’e’.‘d’e’, ‘s’h’a’d’e’s’1’6’.‘r’z’o’n’e’.‘d’e’ in domain provider, and after 7 dasy still work, which dns i need to use for my domain ?

Welcome.

You need to set your nameservers to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com.

4 Likes

Hi again,
Then i need to set this nameservers: ns1.epizy.com y ns2.epizy.com ?

In infinityfree panel, when i want to get the free ssl y see the others 2: docks10 . rzone . de y shades16. rzone . de

Yes, unless you are using A records, you MUST use those nameservers to host your website here.

2 Likes

That shows the nameservers currently in use on your domain. Whether that’s OK or not is up to you. If you want to use your own nameservers, and you have the controls to add the necessary DNS records there, then all is good.

2 Likes

The provider of domain is tell me that the NS are failing. I check with: DNS Checker - DNS Check Propagation Tool

And i see that is not ok.
Which are the NS that i need to use?

^^^

3 Likes

Hi again, it’s normal that in this website dnschecker.'org the NS ns1.epizy.com, ns2.epizy.com are failing?

That website shows the status of YOUR website, not the nameserver. The nameserver is not a website, so that’s why it shows nothing.

Please read this:

4 Likes

Hi again, the provider of domain insist that the dns are not ok, and is tell me to check thw dns with this page url: dns-check.nic.it

What i can doo? You says that dns are ok, and the provider is tell me that are not ok.

You need to set your nameservers to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com to use your domain here. I don’t know why you keep avoiding doing that.

I am not going to reply to you again until you fix the nameservers. If you don’t know how, Google it or ask your domain registrar.

2 Likes

This is what I see

Just add A record and you should be raedy to go

3 Likes

The domain, is not buyed on infinityfree, only the host is here.

I know that. InfinityFree does not sell domains. You need to change the Nameservers to host your account here, OR you need to setup the appropriate A records with your DNS Zone Manager (rzone.de)

4 Likes

Hi again, the provider of domain it’s tell me and insist that the ns ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com are not valid. Can you provide other NS? How yo get the NS, from where?
Regards, AI.

I think you need a different registrar, because our nameservers are valid, they just don’t have backward lookup (to see if the domain is on the record). I recommend NameSilo, as they don’t do this for .net domains.

Read:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.