Dns_probe_finished_nxdomain

My website URL is: vivelavidaconmay(dot)com

What I’m seeing is: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Hi, I created a site yesterday with the domain vivelavidaconmay(dot)com I changed the domain AUTHORITATIVE NAMESERVERS to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com and and enable Cloudflare trough the cPanel but my site is showing DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error. How can I fix this?

1 Like

Anyone?

I have this exact issue and nobody has responded to my topic either. Maybe nobody knows how to solve it

I am also getting the same thing. The nameservers are pointing at ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com.

There are ongoing issues with the nameservers. Please see this topic for more information and workarounds:

Dear
As indicated in the instructions, delegate or point my domain to servers ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com. but unfortunately I can not access my site http://ags-digital.com.ar or http://ags-digital.com.ar/wp, and this message returns me:

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

They could help me solve this problem.

thank you
Adrianszy

Your domain is currently using Go Daddy’s nameservers, not ours. But if you want more information, please create a new topic rather than hijacking this one.

thanks for answering Admin

I changed the dns to Goodady, because when I sent the message, they informed me that my account was suspended.

I have already pointed the dns to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com of my domain “ags-digital.com.ar”, but the browser keeps showing me the “DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Could you tell me what I should do about it, to solve this?

Thank you!
Adrianszy

There is an ongoing issue with the nameservers which might explain period outages. You can learn more about this (including how to work around this) here:

Hey, have you tried to change the nameservers as suggested by Admin and did it work?

Hola, si he cambiado los servidores no me da el mismo error pero tampoco me aparecen los cambios que hago en editor. He borrado las chache de navegador y del servidor y solo me aparece la pantalla de “esta todo ok para empezar a editar tu sitio” (adjunto). Siento que doy vueltas en circulos…

Admin, I have already changed the servers to these alternatives, but only the page appears indicating that you are ready to edit or create the site. I am using wordpress through the CPanel but it does not reflect the changes I make. I already deleted the cache from the server and from my browser, but I can not see the changes, only the welcome html …
what should I do? please.!

Please look closely ate the difference in your browser in both screens. Especially the address bar, as you can see they don’t match.

Softaculous by default installs WordPress to {your-domain.com}/wp/. To fix this, the easiest way is to reinstall WordPress and be use to leave the “In Directory” field blank during the setup.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.