Dns_probe_finished_nxdomain

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URLwww.jogonahora.pt

my site is giving the error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN, in all the browser, chorme, opera, etc … how can I revolve the situation?

Welcome, pls read

Hello is not the case because the site has been working well for more than a week or so, it was from one moment to the next that this message started to appear

The nameservers were changed. Pls make sure your domain is pointing to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com

yes they are pointing the right place.

Are you sure?

I think so.

If you use our Domain Checker tool, you’ll see that there are no nameservers for your domain. You can verify this with any DNS lookup tool of your choice.

You can also use a WHOIS lookup tool for your domain. If I do a WHOIS lookup, I see:

jogonahora.pt - No Match

All of this tells me that the domain name is probably not active. Domains can be removed due to expiration, policy violations or technical issues.

As for what’s really going on, please contact your domain name provider about this. Only they can check what actually happened with your domain and correct this at the registry.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.