Dns_probe_finished_nxdomain

Remove subdomain from hosting account then add it in again

4 Likes

Okay I’ll try

not working could you test this website http://email.tech4file.ml this website too even after removing and adding also not working this is also redirecting I don’t know how this subdomains and even past my main domain tech4file.ml is also changed dns name and they were not shifting from hosting site

I was trying testing all of them even this subdomain wasn’t created any cname but how did it is changed to 11776.bodis.com. How this happened without my involvement and it wasn’t working properly

The redirect seems to be coming from Freenom.
Can you show the dns entry?

3 Likes

Actually all other where working fine now but except project.tech4file.ml as I was removing and adding again but only this one is not changing

This is not what I want.
I am not interested in the CNAME record.
I need the dns entry

3 Likes

My domain registrar was freenom and to connect to hosting i could use only nameserver as

and in hosting cpanel i can see only cname records options there is no dns option

I have related issue i was trying to install my certificate before my destination should change but it wasn’t happening i used zerossl before its dns been saving in servers and couldn’t able to install new as that ssl wasn’t working properly and been redirecting to other pages as ads and I thought change even in cpanel also tried manual but it won’t working

this issue been facing long ago please help me fast @Admin

Are you sure you are using the right subdomain?

Is it projects.tech4file.ml or project.tech4file.ml?

The “s” makes all the difference

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.