does not connect via FTP client

does not connect via FTP client.

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

Error Message

(please share the FULL error message you see)

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

It looks like you may have the wrong password.

I have the same issue.

password entered correctly

@dimamakar04 @rasinrohit
Can you share your site’s URL?
Thanks

It seems like something like what you’re experiencing happened in the past - July 2020 - and was due to a server migration.

This kind of error is very rare and and don’t know if it’s “fixable” without recreating your account.
I would probably wait for the admin’s answer to this.

dachnik.epizy.com

Looks like there was a problem creating your account because the index2.html file is missing.
There’s another new post reporting this error in the forums. It looks that there are more users with the same problem.

The admin will probably need to see what’s happening with the process of creating new accounts.

Do I need to create a new account or wait for support?

To be honest, I don’t know if you eventually will need to create a new account.
But for now, I would wait for the admin because nothing guarantees that if you create a new account you won’t have the same issue.

Ok, thx!
Will waiting admin

1 Like

I just checked the account and FTP seems to be working fine now.

The “Home directory not available” error is usually caused by one of two things:

• An issue occurred with the account creation causing the file system to not be set up correctly.
  • There is an issue with the hosting volume or the connection between it and the FTP server.

Whichever it is, it appears to have been fixed now.

1 Like

Sometimes when you CTRL + C the password it adds a space at the end. Try it again and see how that works out.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.