Does Phaser work on this site?

http://englishblossoms.epizy.com/phaser/Scratch/index.html

Error Message

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

Other Information

I’ve recently started to learn Phaser 3 and I tried to run a test file on my site, but it appears that it didn’t work, and I’m not certain why. I’m not even sure what to search for but it seems that it didn’t load in the resource file (which is a standard text js file phaser.min.js) The file is about 1Mb, so it’s not that large. I checked my site and the file is there and it looks intact.

These files were linked in my html file like this:

and in my main.js file I only load in phaser

var game;

window.onload=function() {
var config = {
type: Phaser.AUTO,
width: 640,
height: 480,
parent: ‘phaser-game’,
scene: [SceneMain]
};

game = new Phaser.Game(config);

}

This works on my local server, but it fails to load in the SceneMain

Any help or insight would be appreciated!

Cheers,

Jonathan

No issue

Oh, sorry, it’s supposed to load a screen (looks like a big black square) and a simple graphic walks up … just a test screen, but if you go do developer tools, you can see that the resource is not loading. The word “Scratch” is written there just to show which folder I’m using. So, the HTML file loads up, and it looks like the main.js file is being loaded, but after that it seems to stop.

This may help

Saw this

Free hosting is case sensitive

6 Likes

Ah, that is awesome! I knew that…but I hadn’t noticed it. Actually it took a few seconds of staring to see the differenc…ha ha ha.

Thanks so much, it’s working now!!

Cheers,

Jonathan

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.