Domain Already assigned and in use?

I’m getting the following message when adding my domain to “Create an Addon Domain”

sports-history.info is already assigned and in use.3

There is a closed account which still has the domain. If you want to use the domain name on another account, you need to reactivate the account and delete the domain or wait for the account to be deleted fully (which takes 90+ after closing the account).

@Admin said:
There is a closed account which still has the domain. If you want to use the domain name on another account, you need to reactivate the account and delete the domain or wait for the account to be deleted fully (which takes 90+ after closing the account).

I do want to use it. How long does it take for the name servers to attach itself? I waited 24 hours, but it never caught on. So, I was forced to go use 000webhost, which sucks, cuz they have had nothing but problems the past week. I’d much rather use infinity.

@AlexaLynne said:

@Admin said:

I do want to use it. How long does it take for the name servers to attach itself? I waited 24 hours, but it never caught on. So, I was forced to go use 000webhost, which sucks, cuz they have had nothing but problems the past week. I’d much rather use infinity.

Your nameservers are correct, but the domain was (and still is?) still attached to a closed account. You need to remove the domain name from your closed account before you can add it to a different account. You don’t need to wait for nameserver changes for that.

I’ve went through all of the domain names, and settings and I am not seeing any attachments. Can you point me to the right direction?

@AlexaLynne said:
I’ve went through all of the domain names, and settings and I am not seeing any attachments. Can you point me to the right direction?

No, I can’t explain to you how Freenom’s panel and rules work. Ask Freenom about it.

@Admin said:

@AlexaLynne said:

@Admin said:

Your nameservers are correct, but the domain was (and still is?) still attached to a closed account. You need to remove the domain name from your closed account before you can add it to a different account. You don’t need to wait for nameserver changes for that.

i want to do that but my account is suspended so i can’t remove the domain, i want to use domain in other account my id is epiz_21390741

@torreninum said:

@Admin said:

@AlexaLynne said:

@Admin said:

i want to do that but my account is suspended so i can’t remove the domain, i want to use domain in other account my id is epiz_21390741

You had created a topic for this issue…

null
Yes sir I am waiting for your response